Re: [Off topic] linux-friendly isps

From: Alfred Breull (puma@hannover.sgh-net.de)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 07:40:27 CEST

At 14:42 01.10.01 +0100, Stephen Isard wrote:
>Can I take it that your friend uses linux?

No, but the son of a neighbour who uses the same ISP. :)

Also, you may find several ISPs when googling thru the *BSD misc
newsgroups (keywords ISP or PPP or PPPoE).

>As I said, I'm expecting much less use than that - probably some months
>with no use at all - so a lower minimum usage with a lower price would
>be satisfactory.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with this. Though, it might be a
good idea to ask in a redhat misc newsgroup for a low budget ISP.
AFAIK, redhat is the most used linux distribution in the US.

Good luck !