Re: Protect your own

From: Sven (SvenConrad@gmx.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 23:10:17 CEST

At 10:56 AM 9/13/01, you wrote:
>Sven,
> If someone comes into your home and murders your mother,you don't
> consider his terrible childhood and his
>being mistreated by the Israeli's or any other whipping boy you
>philosophically choose. When you believe that a
>certain person is guilty, you kill him so that another
>person's mother will not die.
> This probably sounds strange to you because we come
>>from different backgrounds but I believe this is the only way that the world
>will find any peace.
> Your Texas Friend,
> Joseph Castleschouldt

Ok, you got a point. The answer even in this list shows some of your results:
Hate will grow and grow. The next attack will come. Well done...... :-(((
The reason is simple. Kill anybody, because somebody you know got killed
lead to
a endless spiral of terror. I don't like things, which make no sense and
this is a system
like in north ireland. It can not be stoped once started.
Killing somebody with bombs from high up in the sky or with crousemissiles
is exactly
that kind of stupidity that bings up the worst out of everybody. There is
nothing honorable
or heroic in this, it helps nobody! Everybody I know asks, how could that
happen?
The answer I have, because America has made itself so much
animies and it is possible...... and nothing will change that, unless you
have kill the
last human being.
Be proud of your county, be sad for the victims but don't thow away, what
make this
country so great, only because you thing it make you feel better in this
second of
mourning.

/sven
(Clarkston, MI)

Tracking #: 39747B8A2D20E44A951D37BBE9D46325D6883A1A