Re: What will happen to liberty?

From: Alfred Breull (puma@hannover.sgh-net.de)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 09:59:12 CEST

At 21:47 12.09.01 +0000, Cenobyte <cenobyte6@home.com> wrote:
>I fear for what will happen to freedom and liberty because of this, will, in
>order to protect themselves from outside terror, the Americans give up
>essential freedoms? I hope not, because if they do, then the terrorists
>have truely won....

I rather feel pain and sorrow with the victims, on any side.
What a loss of lifes and hopes ! What a misery to so many
families ! Calling it 'punishment', the very same misery will
be brought by the US, the Nato to other families. It's just
more misery and more pain and more sorrow, not liberty and
freedom. Who has won ?