Re: muLinux Spanish translation

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 19:52:04 CEST

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 06:39:24PM +0200, Roberto Román Hdez. nicely wrote:
> Hola
> Before Michael told me how the "language system" works, I find it in help
> muLinux system. Thanks Michaelle.

True, I explained all in the file /usr/doc/help/Multi-language.

Michael, Michaelle, Michelle etc are only "zero order approximation" of my
real name, "Michele" (Mee-kae-lae).

> In the spanish translation I choose first the italian sentence and then I
> complete it with the rustic english version. It's OK?

"Complete it?" Please, the right work is (as Karl-Heinz states)

                                OVERWRITING

You have to replace the italian sentence with the spanish sentence, without
touching the rustic one, or will not work.

Of course, I cannot believe this was a concept so difficult to communicate;
maybe, after summer, I will follow some regular course in english, because
I always get poor results with my electronic messages.

Michele

P.S. (fatal warning)
The codes ^A and ^B are single byte (octal \001 and \002). Do not remove!
Cut and past doesn't work with these codes.

--
I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous