Re: muLinux v12.0: SVGA X Server and Netscape

From: Maxim Belooussov (m.belooussov@chello.nl)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 23:26:10 CEST

Hello Michele,

MA> the SVGA X server for muLinux and the popular browser Netscape
MA> (version 3.x, the best, in my hymble opinion).

Hurra! Finally, muLinux is ready to take over the world!

One small question: which version did you use? Netscape 3.x or
Netscape Gold 3.x? I am not quite sure what the differences were, but
looks like less bugs when I ran Gold version.

CSS is not supported, though, plus, users would need to install
additional fonts to look Netscape look good/better. It may well be an
overkill to install so many fonts, but the minimal set would be small
enough to be included, imho.

Anyway, it's great news!

--
Best regards,