Re: muLinux v12.0: SVGA X Server and Netscape

From: Stephen Kasirye (kassets@techmuk.ac.ug)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 09:11:49 CEST

Great news indeed! Thanks Michele.

From the day of chimera, I scouted around for a graphical browser and
landed on Netfront which I failed to use - unfortunately.
The latest project of mine was on dillo, which is supposed to be a better
and more portable browser as compare to Netscape - but could be relying on
GTK! :-(

Unfortunately my internet link is down. Will check on these two new disks
next month.

BTW what way the last of the muTELL? What the pinnacle of poplog in that
venture, if it did change the progress at all? **Stephen Isard, any idea?

Stephen