Re: muLinux v12.0: SVGA X Server and Netscape

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 13:28:56 CEST

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 10:11:49AM +0300, Stephen Kasirye nicely wrote:

> BTW what way the last of the muTELL? What the pinnacle of poplog in that
> venture, if it did change the progress at all? **Stephen Isard, any idea?

The release 12.r0 include the original support for multi-language. Currently,
only two languages: en (rustic english) it (italiano).
Maybe in the future, someone from the list wish to collaborate in translation.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous