AGP supported?

From: Maxim Belooussov (m.belooussov@chello.nl)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 23:01:52 CEST

Hello mulinux user group,

Recently we've bought a new PC with AGP Asus 7100 card and A7V mobo.

Earlier I've successfully installed mu on my older P-100 machine, even
managed to configure SVGA and Netscape. The Lady Luck turned her back
to me with the new PC.

I'm unable to start X (neither VGA16 nor SVGA), I guess due to AGP
card (the log gives that clue - cannot identify the card).

How can the problem be solved? Are there any X-servers with AGP
support and 4-5 years old for 2.0.x kernel?

You may laugh, but the reason I use muLinux is because I don't like to
devote 10G+ to some Bloat-Hat-Ware.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim                          mailto:m.belooussov@chello.nl