Re: Mulinux setup with ext2 partition

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 14:08:30 CET

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 10:38:06AM +0700, Andrew Criswell nicely wrote:

> In general, my question is this: is it possible to install Mulinux without
> any reliance on MS DOS?

In theory, the answer is: you need ext2fs cloning + lilo on the first
hardisk.
Strangely, you have a memory problem. You must clone immediately, after
loaded the *first* disk.
In summing up: do not load *any* addon, but start cloning immediately.
You can load the addons from the cloned system.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen