Re: Is UDF supported?

From: Richard Kirkcaldy (Wolf Man) (richard.kirkcaldy@ic24.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 21:05:14 CET

> I Installed Kernel 2.4.0 a few week ago on our server. It works
> great. This kernel supports the UDF. It seemed to work very
> well. I tested to read Direct-CD written CD-R's and CD-RW's.

Will it install in muLinux though? I get an error message saying
the Ncurses library could not be found. This is on 11r2, still using
GCC from 10r5. Also it was looking for a directory called muLinux,
so I created a symbolic link to i386, should I have done this?
If it works, can I delete all the files I have untarred? It is taking up a
lot of space.
I really need to change my two 486's for one good computer

--
Richard Kirkcaldy
If beauty is only skin deep, I must be inside out!