Re: mu[OT]

From: Dave Houghton (mulinux@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 20:57:59 CET

On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 09:17:51AM +0200, Vesa-Pekka Palmu wrote:
> that's just plain daylight robbere to me!

Thats my point, these dealers are basically inflating the prices/availability of second-hand kit by selling low spec machines to the 125,000 + impoverished students who come to Liverpool to study each year.
What really annoys me is that last year my incometax, VAT(purchase tax) and company taxes cost me nearly UKP 115,000 and of course these guys ARE declaring their income to the tax man aren't they (I think not).

Tnx for the mboard offer.. If I ever get to Finland I'll look you up. I can feel a company expenses paid trip comeing.. but don't tell the tax man

--
Dave muLinux UK mirror