Re: 386sx 4mb

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 03:19:27 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) You might want to actually count the wires in the ribbon cable,
I've used several notebook hard disks in the past, I'm thinking that they have 42? wires ( power wires included in the ribbon cable itself).
Adapters can be purchased to adapt these to plug into a standard 40 wire ribbon cable with an external set of power wires using the standard 4 wire male/female plug.
I think I paid about $5.00 US for the last adapter I bought of this type.

winsor