The long gone depate of add-on structure

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 17:20:22 CET

As yopu can remember, there has been much talk about the add-
on structure, mainly moving all add-on releted setup information to
the add-ons itself and adding a small "info black" to the begining of
each add-on floppy.

I thinkt that it would be great to implement such a feature, BUT it
isnät necesery to move each add-on to use this new method now,
just so that making of 3rd-party addons would be MUCH easier this
way, and so making it easier to make customized add-ons.

What do you think of this?

Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430