Re: coments to mu 11.3

From: denis (jido@respublica.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 03:39:48 CET

Dear Michele,

setup -f X11:

In fact, this behaviour is not documented, and it should be added to
"help". Most resources are listed in the interactive "setup" screen, but
addons are not (at least in 11r3). Could you add an option to "setup"
script, so that it displays all resources that can be setup? That would
help newbies a lot.

-- Denis.
PS: glad you enjoy your vacancies, renato. You've been to the sea?