No space left on device...

From: Wilfried Ruhe (wruhe@impres.hb.uunet.de)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 12:30:56 CET

Hi !

Installed the mulinux (11r3) from DOS on a floppy (1772k) and teh add
ons SRV and WKS. I did as dicribed in "muLinux install from DOS" when I
then boot muLinux I answered all questions as default.
Some Options I want to be installed (Network etc) later on I got the
message
"no Space left on device" (or something like that).
The rootdrectory ist complete full 100% on /dev/ram0
What can I do, to get a working System???
Must the root directory become bigger? or must I delete some
Fiels from root-directory??

Who can help

Thanks
   Wilfried