Re: No space left on device...

From: arnold@ucvonline.com
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 12:56:20 CET

dear, Wilfried

I have found this bug too.
a solution :
1. start with mulinux kernel disk in your floppy drive
2. use clone n install your mulinux in HD
3. Note : don't config anything, u can config it later
4. start mulinux from msdos mode
5. Note : don't config anything, u can config it later
6. after that, login it with root
7. type "vi /setup/fun/LOADER"
8. find this section :

if [ "$in_ram" ] ; then
        METHOD=ramdisk
else
        METHOD=install
fi

9. change "install" with "ramdisk"

if [ "$in_ram" ] ; then
        METHOD=ramdisk
else
        METHOD=ramdisk #<----- change it
fi

10. Now, u can load all ADDONS without install it to HD.

ARNOLD