Re: Developing under MS Windows

From: Angel Martin Alganza (ama@ugr.es)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 11:47:07 CET

Ciao Michele,

At 10:19 04/01/01 +0100, Michele wrote:

>Mah, simply a sort of setup.exe for muLinux with a GUI, able to unpack
>the archives, or also to define minimal customization, etc. I saw
>something like in the recent Mandrake, in a demostration in Firenze.

Coyote (a derivative work from Linux Router Project) has a Windows setup &
configuration software the way you mean (I think). Although I haven't
looked at it in detail (I don't actually use Coyote, but have read a bit
about it), it might be worth to look at it to get some ideas... As far as
the author says, it fully configures and then creates the Coyote floppy,
including the kernel modules it needs and things like that. If you want to
look at it, you can find a link at my site http://www.ugr.es/~ama/compro/

Greetings and happy new year,
Angel

Angel MARTIN ALGANZA http://www.ugr.es/~ama/
Departamento de Genetica & Instituto de Biotecnologia
Campus de Fuentenueva. Universidad de Granada
E-18071 Granada - Spain Tel +34 958 248 926
mailto:ama@ugr.es ICQ#5334825 Fax +34 958 244 073