Re: another mod...

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 15:03:49 CET

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 11:12:34AM +0100, Jochen Cichon nicely wrote:

> There are much config files and scripts (and also some links)
> on the base floppy which are not used, or call some Progs on other
> Add-Ons.
>
> Can we replace them? To get more free mem for some other nice scripts (head)
> and can we setup them from the other disks later?

If a link is really dangling, it can be removed or replaced with a
script. Anycase, if the system found another command with the same
name in a high-order addon, the good will be used.

They do not waste disk-space, but only a inode. Ok, also inodes are
a limited resource, too.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen