Re: mu105.zip available now for testing only

From: winsor SMP (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 04:28:23 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Michele,

On my little server I specified that muLinux was to be unzipped to
C:\linux.........almost every DOS system out there has a C:\ drive.
I also specified to immediately, upon boot completion run "welcome"
and proceed to setup the system.
In fact before downloading mu105.zip users were sent to a page that had instructions for installing, with the link to the actual file at the very bottom of the page.
BTW: I just finished modifying httpd.fun to do some basic logging so as to determine if there's any traffic, and therefore interest in the zip file.

winsor