mu105.zip available now for testing only

From: winsor SMP (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 04:48:56 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) greetings,

I've created a zipped file(using winzip) containing the complete mulinux 10.5.
I have it available on a junker server in my bedroom*grin*
Behind a 384K dedicated connection.
The download weighs in at a bulky 16.5 megs.
It can be unzipped into a C:\linux directory and it's ready to boot and setup all the features available in mulinux.
This should alleviate some of the problems with floppy disk creation.
Any folks interested in being beta testers can get it at
http://phoenixii.cjb.net/index.html
If this test goes well we'll try to find a home for mu105.zip on a real server, as I like to use my network connection too.....

NOTE: If this thing causes the world to end, or blue goop to ooze outta' yer' computer......too bad*chuckle*

Just try to be a bit gracious and download it in the middle of the night please*grin*

winsor