Re: The Red Hat 4.2 location.

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 19:25:43 CET

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 02:25:46AM -0800, Eugene TS Wong nicely wrote:
> --- Michele Andreoli <m.andreoli@tin.it> wrote:
> <snip>
> > You can found RedHat 4.2 here:
> >
> > ftp://ftp.jcu.cz/pub/aps/4.2/i386/
>
> I looked there and found the applications, which I assume is what you
> expected me to find. If my question is silly, it's because I'm still
> somewhat new at Linux history.
>
> Didn't Red Hat 4.2 come with ISOs and installation disks?
>
> Also, I added a link of the address to the FAQ. Who should I send it to?
> or should I send it to anybody?

Did you added something on the muLinux FAQ?? Maybe, you means "on the
HTML incarnation it can be read from the web page"?
Please, no: the FAQ is mantained in the source form, as SGML text.

Of course: I added, in the directory mu/faq on the site, also the
file faq.sgml, the full source of the muLinux FAQ, together to its HTML
and .txt representation: faq.txt, faq.html and faq.sgml.

Please, send the question directly to me or on the list: I will add
in the FAQ. The FAQ is periodically revised by Marko, in the english
side.

"I'd like to conclude with a positive statement, but I can't remember any.
Would two negative ones do?"			-- Woody Allen