fetchmail

From: Zeimet Alex (lzeimet@gmx.net)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 15:44:25 CEST

Hello,

I've made the fetchmail setup, but I cannot receive emails, but I
also don't get any error messages. Under Suse Linux I hat to made a
special configuration, because I have a GMX account. Is that the
same under mulinux. Today I would get my messages, but I didn't got
any. Two minutes later under Win2000 (Netscape Messenger) I got lots
of messages, that's normal, because I'm member in some mailing
lists.
But why I don't get messages with fetchmail under mulinux? Any
hints?

Greetings Alex