Re: [mu ANNOUNCE] muLinux v9r5

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 21:33:12 CEST

Michele,

I downloaded 9r5 today along with EXT, X11, VNC, and TCL, and received
an error when running setup -f -a during EXT setup.
afterwards the setup script skipped over all other addon disks and went
straight into
"do you want LPR" etc, etc....
Don't know if this was just a fluke on my behalf, but thought you might
like to know about this.
Anyways..........after doing a manual "install" setup -f X11....etc
etc........ setup -s mine
The system is running fine......
Cool distribution there..........and quite pleased about the inclusion
of a "workable" PERL along with thttpd............
I'm going to do an ext2 install tomorrow..........and run muLinux
through it's paces.

Great project there
winsor