Re: samba mini distibution

From: Jef Knoors (jknoors@zonnet.nl)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 15:26:03 CEST

Understand that I did deleted a lot of big files and changed the mu script
(erased: grep local|)
Also speeded up the bootproces by deleting unused *.fun files
Never the less, I believe this kind of disk could be a new entry for people
to get to know muLinux.
And I will send the BOOT ROOT and USR files to Karl-Heinz so he can see what
to make of it.
(raw image, or something else.) But first I will have a few minor changes to
make to it.

I will send the Howto later this month.

About breaking the floppy:
sorry, since I have no modem in that old 386 computer there were some
application that didn't match my need.

Jef