Re: mu script ver. 7r12b

From: Jef Knoors (jknoors@zonnet.nl)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 15:32:46 CEST

Great work, some day I must try to understand some more about that script
language, if there is a howto, send me the url please.

I cloned to a loop filesystem, then the problem is fixed also.
May this bug was already reported, but when cloning from v8r3b to loop file
system on /dev/hda5, it also left the file root.gz on /dev/hda5, wich had to
be on the startup partition /dev/hda1 ( I moved in under dos)
Jef