lynx?

From: CHARLES HENRY (Charles.Henry@tlc.state.tx.us)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 14:42:20 CEST

Greetings,

I love muLinux! Great learning tool for Linux newbies like me.

I have release 7.8. I use it on 2 machines that I found in the trash (really...). On a 386 with 8 megs RAM, I only loaded the ROOT+USR, but it looks like lynx is not included on this setup? When I try to run it I get a "not found" message and I have not been able to locate the program in the /bin or /usr/bin directories. Do I have to load the EXT addon to get lynx?

The other machine is a 486 with no hard drive, but lots of RAM. I load all of the addons and everything works great!

Thanks in advance for your help and a big thanks to Michele for all the fun!

Charles.