Installation <4 meg ram

From: Mike Johnson (mjohnson@davesworld.net)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 19:24:15 CEST

Hi.. when I try and install I get all the way through to the installation of the USR segment,and it looks like its just paging(or something with the hardrive reading a writing continuously) like crazy... it doesn't stop, I let it go all night to no avail, yet no appreciable memory loss.

Q: is there a simple way to increase the size of the swap file? I have a feeling that it I can bump the size up it will get me through whatever decompression is needed.