RE: Installation <4 meg ram

From: Edward Gardner (edg@deckersds.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 17:50:29 CEST

Does someone have a step by step for this? I have 5 486's with 4 megs of
RAM, and 200mb+ HD'sthat I want to turn into muLinux wkstations. (I'm
building a Beowulf cluster, these seemd like a good place to start).

But.. the documentation is a little lite for these kind of installations :(

Can someone point me to a step-by-step website success story or post to the
list?

Cheers
Ed