Re: muLinux on a harddisk

From: Johannes Krausmüller (johkrau@gmx.de)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 11:35:17 CEST

> Issue a /bin/clone command and select EXT2 cloning, specifying a spare
> partitions. Then, use "liloconfig". Please, report problems.
>
> Michele

Thanks, this command really helps me. But I've got some problems.
I used the /bin/clone command and selected EXT2 cloning. Then I was asked to
specify a DESTINATION partition. For me this was /dev/hda1. After this I was
asked to specify a BOOT partition (the default was /dev/fd0), but I do not
want to start muLinux from a DOS-filesystem, why should I then specify such
a BOOT partition? But perhaps this is not important for my aim. So the next
question is: What do you mean with 'use liloconfig'? Do I have to edit a
certain file? If yes, which and where where it is existing?
My last question is: If everything works like I want it to do and after a
while I want to add the X11-addon, what has to be done? First download the
addon, and then?

I hope you can help me and I do not annoy you with my 'simple' questions.

Johannes Krausmüller