Re: [mu TECH] Added color and l alias to ls

From: Miguel Angel (maacruz@navegalia.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 22:35:29 CEST

El Mon, 17 Apr 2000, escribiste:
> > I have added color to ls.conf, so ls will do list in nice colors.
> > Also, i have added l as an alias to 'ls -l'
> Setup/Misc provide a LISTING parameter able to manage the
> ls output:
> Why your patches, Miguel? The "colored" switch do not work
> without kickstarting, or do you like authoritative coloration?

:-DDDDD
No! Really! I only had missed the Misc options, since i entered only one time
to check them. Still hope you like the 'l=ls -l' patch (alias taken from Suse).
May be the time to write a small manual about setup options is coming :-)

Saludos
Miguel Angel

> PS - about authoritative stuff
> Conservative Alliance won regional election in Italy, today,
> with the exception of Toscana, Umbria, Emilia and few other.
Yes, i saw the news tonigth, politic in Italy is like a mad pendulum :-D