Re: mulinux netiquette (was: Boot Problem)

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 02:10:55 CEST

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 08:31:15PM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

> Ok, i will TRY to change my mind.

Please, no! This list operate antropological omsmosis, between
different cultures: I like that.

> It's difficult for me to understand your arguments

Karl-Heinz, be honest: you are german, I'm italian: we are'nt
inter-prolific :)))

Michele
(a male name, as Mike, Karl, Heinz; not Michelle, a female name)

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?