Re: mulinux netiquette (was: Boot Problem)

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 22:31:15 CEST

Am 19.05.1999, 00:36:05, schrieb Michele Andreoli:

> On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 07:10:59PM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

> > You are posting to a mailinglist but you are not willing not
> > participate on it.
> >

> Many on us are italians; in my country we are more accommodating
> about this kind of question. We are more accomodating about ALL
> the questions, in effect :)

> I've, time ago, sent a email to "Il Tirreno", a peripheral
> italian news-paper, but I wan't subscribe a season ticket for
> a so bad page...

> Bernhard don't has to subscribe, if his contact with muLinux
> is occasional. We don't like bored peoples on the list!

Ok, i will TRY to change my mind.

It's difficult for me to understand your arguments but at least i can
do the following: i promise to never more insult people that ask a
question without subscribing.

I think the major problem is that i acted as a Sheriff of this list
without having been asked for doing so.

Sorry about that!

Karl-Heinz