Re: [mu ANNOUNCE] muLinux 6r0 released

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 23:47:56 CEST

Hallo Michele,

am 19.05.1999, 02:00:57, schriebst Du:

> I tried many times to upload to SunSITE, without success.
> I'm sorry, but DK sunsite is unattainable for me. muLinux is
> a hobby project; I cannot spent a whole night in this
> insane ftp activity.

> I uploaded on http://mulinux.firenze.linux.it/.

Do you think, i should have a try to upload the data from my PC to
Aalborg ?

Last week i had a phone call with one of the german Linux-Magazin
editors and he told me, that is is very impressed by the fact that
Aalborg is the muLinux Homesite.

Also my friends in Berlin (who own a really good server) are
fascinated by the Aaborg machine.

Shall we try it that way ?

Karl-Heinz