Re: [mu OT] some fuzzyness...

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 19:30:52 CEST

On Tue, Apr 06, 1999 at 08:29:24AM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
> Am 01.04.1999, 17:59:33, schrieb Michele Andreoli:
>
> > Trier? Treviri ? The Karl-Marx town?
>
> Who's that ?
> One of the Marx Brothers ?

The Karl Marx's books are read, today, in many regulars courses at
world wide universities. Realized Socialims in East Europe are
different things.

> We use Spumante for making
> limonade or something similar.

Oh, I am with you.

> Anyway: when we finally will meet in Italy we can simply make a little
> test: you could try our first class extra dry product and i will do my
> best to drink some spumante. Maybe after (some hours of testing) we
> will find that both are Ok.

Some hours? With "Brunello di Montalcino" the testing phase will be
very fast, I believe.

Ciao!

--
Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?