Re: [mu OT] some fuzzyness...

From: Michele Andreoli (andreoli@pisoft.it)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 19:50:45 CEST

On Tue, Apr 06, 1999 at 08:58:44AM +0000, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

> I just wanted to highlight the fact that even our *average quality*
> wine (the dry one) lays at a much higher level of taste than that
> strange italian products. ;-)

Your last journey in Italy bringed you in some unlucky rustic tabern,
I think :))

Any case, I never tasted german wines. My wine, normally, is Chianti
and, in special circustances, Salsicaia or Brunello: too expensive,
for regular basis usage! Yes: Mosella is a more literary wine, as
Reno's wines. I read this name in some place (Goethe? I don't
remember).

Instead of send me unreadable photocopies in german, send me some
two-litre botle, in order that my taste can get refined :))

Mi sarebbe piaciuto concludere con un'affermazione positiva, ma
non me ne vengono in mente. Vanno bene due negative?
						-- Woody Allen