Re: [mu TECH] GCC is not so good :(

From: salva (SInsalaco@fabernet.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 12:42:31 CET

Andrea Manzini <linux@netbusiness.it> writes:

> On Sat, Jan 30, 1999 at 02:33:39PM +0000, Michele Andreoli wrote:
>
> how about putting perl 5 on the "developer's" disk ?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AFAIK perl 5 is huge!!!!!!!!!!
In my sistem is 12M: it would be hard to put it into muLinux :D

> > Well: I found a older version of X-Window (3.1, instead of 3.2) without
> > xkb extension: about 400-500k smaller! With this unattended free-space
> > I can put in X11: chimera, afterstep, mpgeg player, playmidi, ET CETERA.
>
> wow! Can we expect a little sketch program (like xpaint) too ?

mmmmm......
The last xpaint is rather large (330k)...
I don't know if previous releases are smaller...
I think that we are hoping a bit too much :)! muLinux is not a portable
Sun-Workstation :D

> > With this tiny-X, the project of QNX generation from a working muLinux
> > is possible: after cloning, muLinux procreate via MEIOSIS!
>
> I hope that soon will be some female mulinuxes for gene-exchanging and
> overall better reproduction ;)

ROTFL!

Bye

salva