Re: [video] VGA controller implementation

  Hai

         Iam saikumar. iam doing my Masters in electronics . Iam very
happy to see the site of opencores where i can get a lot of information .
I want to know how i can become member od OPENCOREs.org .I was
assigned to do a project on VGA controller . iam very new to VHDL and i
request you to send info about writing test benches for c vertical and
horizantal scanning . tell the site where ui can get info regarding
blanking pulses  . so i request you to send the sites where i can get info
and any info if you are having regarding VGA controller .
Awaiting for your reply

 yours

saikumar