Re: [video] rgb2yuv

> Hi,
>
> Do you think that the rgb2yuv core in Opencores can easily be modified for
> an input of 16-bit Colour (R:G:B 5:6:5) or 14-bit Colour (R:G:B 4:6:4).

The RGB to YCrCb converter that's available from the video_compression_systems
is designed for pro-video applications (30bit-color R:G:B 10:10:10). It can
be easily adapted to any other RGB-bitsize.

For 16-bit color connect the RGB signals to the MSBs, zero the LSBs. For the
result only use the MSBs.

Richard