Re: [video] Re: question

In fact, I do.
Your problem isn't easy to explain; you need to do a number of things.
>From top to bottom (e.g composite video relies on Y/C):

- Create composite video signal (i.e. TV signal)
- Create Y/C signals
- Create YUV (or YCrCb for digital signals)

Converting the UV (or CrCb) signals into the Chroma ("C") signal is the not
easy part. You need to use sine/cosine translations (probably using a cordic
algorithm, available from opencores) to translate them.

Please be more specific about your problem and I can give some more detailed
information.

Richard