From: "Richard Herveille" <richard@asics.ws>
To: "andrewxue" <andrewxue@vimicro.com>; <video@opencores.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: question

Hi Andrew,

This mailing list is dedicated to video systems in general, and digital video
systems/image processing in particular. Anything you want to discuss can be
discussed.

Currently this list is kinda quite, mostly because there's not a lot of
activity in developing imaging cores. But it is supposed to change.

Richard