[video] RE: Video Compression Systems Project

Hi Nigel,

>Hi Richard,
>
>I've just come back from Easter holiday. Happy Easter!

Happy easter to you too, and to everybody else on this list (if you
celebrate easter that is).

>That's a very good news to have our own mailing list!  So how many members
>are there so far?

Hmm, I lost count. I guess about 10 people currently subscribed to the
list. Not bad, since it only opened for about 4 days.

>For the Zoran company, I've checked their product website which include DVD
>and SVCD single chip solution.  They also have some IP cores on NTSC/PAL
>codec.  Do you mean people in the company will help our development?
>For the time being, I'll try to study more specifications on different video
>chips.

Maybe you can put your findings in writing and present them to this list,
so everybody can review them.

NOTE: Attachments to emails should be in text format. PDF files and
word-document can be placed on the opencores server;
- video_compression_systems/doc -> pdf files, webpages should point to
these documents.
- video_compression_systesm/doc/src -> source files.

Richard