Re: [video] =?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogW3ZpZGVvXSBpbml0aWFsIHJlbGVhc2Vz?=

>Hi,Richard,
>   Should we present a document to introduce the characteritics of each
>common block and explain how it is implemented?

Yes absolutely. And probably even more important how to interface the
different cores to each other.

It will probably also be a good idea to have common mnemonics. Or said
different to have an agreement on how to name inputs & outputs, so the
cores look similar for a user.

I tried to make a start with the (very incomplete) document I presented on
opencores (available via cvs). Please read it and send any comments you
have, so I can extend it.

Richard