From: Mike Kentley [mailto:mkentley@iname.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 12:09 AM
To: usb@opencores.org
Subject: Re: [usb] RE: usb

I'd be interested in helping out. I've been working with a commercially
available USB device core for the last year, so I can't help on the design
side.  I can help with verification, front end spec development, and
datapath
development (i.e. connect the USB core to the CPU's peripheral bus).  I can
do
either Verilog or VHDL.

--Mike