[pci] PCI TB

Hi Ovidiu, hi all,

I have actually found some time and browsed through the PCI TB VHDL
sources.
What did you find particular bad about the master tb? This
pseudo-processor aproach is certainly not the all solving thing but
enough for quick testing...tell me what do you think!

Maybe one day we should have a fully featured processor based PCI
testbench - but this would start a project on its own ;-) (Anyone
interested in such a TB??)

Cheers
Oliver