Re: [openppc] Chipset for OpenPPC?

> The board is being routed now.

Hi
Sorry for the comments. I tried to find your webpage on June / July 2001, but failed. I was afraid that Silicon Fruit had went under.
There are several concerns from the experts:
1. Bus speed. Most old Slot1 motherboard use 33 / 66 MHz bus.
The present motherboard + CPU use 133 MHz, but they use Socket.
2. Rom Bios. The CPU module need a special made BIOS.
Which Slot1 motherboard is compatible with the module?
Who will make the BIOS?
3. The production of Slot1 motherboard is already phased out. Who will create  and sell new Slot1 motherboards?
4. There are rumors that previous products from Silicon Fruit are vaporware. Is this Slot1 module just another "Vaporware"?
Regards