RE: [ethmac] Trouble with DMA

Tell me what are you using instead of the RAMB4_S16_S16 which is
BlockRAM within the Virtex. Are you sure that your RAM is working
correctly? That is the basic of the host - EthMAC interface.

I think that Jim was working with Altera's chips. Try to contact him
at: Jim Kjendalen [jimkje@adaptivemicro.com]

Regards,
	Igor