RE: [ethmac] Implementations / Status

Hi Igor

>I'm really close to the finish. I need few more days to pack everything
>together. I'm currently working on the host interface.
>
>You could do the address recognition system in the meantime :)

Sounds interessting. At the moment I quite busy, so I don't have the time
to work on this stuff. I intend to use the ethermac core in a student
project here at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.

The project will start only in october. Do you think the work will be done
by august or september? Otherwise I will have to look for some alternative
(commercial?) ethernet core, since time will not be sufficient for the
students to develop their own ethernet core.

Best regards,
   Christian