[ethmac] Implementations / Status

Hi everyone

Looking through the mailing lists archives I could unfortunately not
verify, what the current status of this project is and whether anybody has
tried to make an actual implementation. We're thinking about using the
ethermac core in a project and I'm evaluation whether it is already usable
or whether we have to use a commercial solution ;(

Is anybody out there who has tried to implement the ethmac core on an FPGA?
What was your experience? Problems? How large is the circuit implementation
on FPGA (CLBs)?

Best regards,
   Christian