[ethmac] Ethernet MAC

To all interested,

	I would like to possible contribute to this effort. I'm thinking of using
this core as a baseline. Does anyone have access to the IEEE802.3u spec so I
can verify design compliance? If not, I'll probably buy the 802.3 spec,
ouch. For general info, I'm looking at interfacing this to a MPEG
convergence sublayer for a point to point data link I'm working on. I will
be multiplixing it with an MPEG video stream. Also I may want to replace an
Intel octel MAC we used which is designed to interface with their F bus.

LEL