[oc] FPGA based FSK demodulator

Hi all ,
       I am  an electronics engineer working in  "FPGA based FSK
demodulator" . My plane is to to simulate the full system in a digital
simulator until the parameters be stable , then start writing the vhdl
code . ca any body suggest me a simulator for digital communication
circuits . also , if any body interested in this topic or can give me a
hand "like papers or any materials "please email me at
Haythamazmi@hotmai.com .
                                          Thanks
                                          Haytham